Headquartered in Forest, Virginia (USA) and Madrid (Spain), Innerspec Technologies has an unmatched team of researchers, development engineers, customer support specialists and technicians dedicated to design and support our products and services. Our offices in Europe and China and representatives around the globe provide commercial and technical support with factory trained personnel.
Our mission is to provide non-destructive inspection solutions that provide a superior return on investment by:
- Enhancing Revenue
- Reducing Costs
- Increasing Asset Utilization
Innerspec is the world leader in EMAT and high-power ultrasonic instrumentation with the largest selection of products, and successful applications in the market.
- Over 20 years of experience designing, manufacturing and fielding industrial applications with our own proprietary technology.
- World-class research capabilities with extensive experience in primary metals, automotive, oil & gas and power industries.
- temate® products are known around the world for providing integrated, "couplant-free" inspection around the clock in some of the harshest industrial environments.
- Turnkey, fully automated solutions to be used with minimum training.
- References from leading manufacturers.
- B&W receives contract with NASA for inspection system.
- Development of First Generation of EMAT Electronics.
- First Commercial EMAT System for AK Steel (temate® 2000).
- Innerspec specializes in integrated products.
- Change in management and strategy.
- MAST Automation takes the name of its EMAT division (Innerspec).
- First International Sale.
- Innerspec opens first International office in Zaragoza (Spain) subsequent relocation to Madrid.
- World leader in high-power UT.
- World leader in EMAT.
- Over 220 integrated systems in 27 countries, and a full line of portable instruments.
- Offices in the US, Europe, China and India.