Innerspec Technologies and its partner companies, provide a complete portfolio of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) solutions using the most advanced technology. Our solutions include:
- Factory Integrated Systems – Permanently installed inspection systems, in-line or off-line, that use EMAT, Dry-Coupled UT, Mono-element and Phased-Array UT, Eddy Current, Digital Imaging and muti-technique hybrid systems to inspect welds, volumes, surfaces as well as for measurement of thickness, distances, and material properties.
- Portable & In-Service Solutions – A unique portfolio of instrumentation, sensors and complete solutions using EMAT, UT and EC designed for the most demanding field environments.
- Remote Monitoring Solutions – Exclusive line of monitoring sensors using EMAT technology.
- Inspection Services – Advanced NDT training, consulting, and inspection services provided through our partner companies.
Our products and services use conventional and advanced techniques using proprietary technology:
- Mono-Element and Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (UT – UTPA). The most advanced ultrasonic systems using advanced PA technology for detection of volumetric defects.
- Eddy Current (EC). Single element and array solutions for detection of surface defects in semi-processed and finished products.
- Electro Magnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT). EMAT is a non-contact ultrasonic technique with unique advantages for factory-integrated and in-service inspections of metallic parts and components.
- Dry-Coupled Piezoelectric Ultrasound (DCUT). Proprietary sensor technology that permits 100% dry ultrasonic inspection of metallic and non-metallic parts.
- Digital Imaging (DI). Custom real-time imaging to complement our UT, EMAT & EC systems.