High Performance NDT Solutions
Innerspec provides Non-Destructive Testing solutions for factory-integrated and in-service applications. Our company provides exclusive solutions using state-of-the-art technologies:
- Electro Magnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT). EMAT is a non-contact ultrasonic technique with unique advantages for factory-integrated and in-service inspections of metallic parts and components.
- Dry-Coupled Piezoelectric Ultrasound (DCUT). Proprietary sensor technology that permits 100% dry ultrasonic inspection of metallic and non-metallic parts.
- Eddy Current (EC). Non-contact eddy current for surface inspections in the most demanding environments.
- Integrated Systems – Industrial inspection systems that use EMAT, Dry-Coupled UT, EC and muti-technique hybrid systems to inspect welds, volumes, surfaces as well as for measurement of thickness, distances and material properties.
- Portable Instruments for EMAT and Dry-Coupled UT (DCUT) – The most powerful UT instruments in the industry for the most demanding UT applications.
- Standard EMAT and Dry-Coupled Sensors and Accessories – The first and only catalog of standard EMAT and Dry-Coupled UT sensors and accessories.
- Custom In-Service Solutions - Custom systems for boiler inspection -temate® TG-IS(B)-, pipelines -temate® MRUT- and ILI tools (smart PIG).
- Research & Development – World leading research and development teams in the US and Europe to develop custom solutions for EMAT, Dry-Coupled UT, EC and High-Power UT Instrumentation.
April 14 - 16, 2015 Learn more about EMAT and the temate® PowerBox H at an upcoming Introduction to EMAT training course. These courses are held at Innerspec's main office in Lynchburg, VA.
Visit us at the AISTech 2015, May 4-7, 2015, at the Cleveland Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio. We will be at booth 1251.
Headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia (USA), Innerspec Technologies has an unmatched team of researchers, development engineers, customer support specialists and technicians dedicated to design and support our products and services. Our offices in Europe and China and representatives around the globe provide commercial and technical support with factory trained personnel.
Affiliations & Certificates